Please ensure you have read our booking policies prior to booking an appointment with us.
- Healed results will vary with each individual client and using a pencil or powder may still be needed.
There are many factors that affect the healing process that we have no control over (i.e how you take care of your brow tattoo, how your skin heals and retains pigment). Absolutely NO guarantee will be made and additional sessions (charged accordingly) may be required to obtain optimal results. This is especially subject to clients who have had their eyebrows previously tattooed as we unfortunately cannot correct all cases due to potential skin damage/pigment retention from other artists.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you have had your eyebrows previously tattooed and are interested in a cover-up/re-work, you MUST email us a clear photo PRIOR to booking your appointment. We cannot guarantee results for cases such as these and we must approve that your eyebrows are workable. In some cases where the previous work is too dark, dense, discoloured, or large, tattoo removal will be highly recommended before we begin the cover-up/re-work. Previously tattooed areas and cover-ups will almost always require additional touch-ups for best results and will be charged accordingly.
- Although we give our best efforts to provide you with quality service, many factors can result in a less than desired outcome as each client will heal differently. Please refer to our FAQ section to see if the services we offer may be beneficial to you.
- A non-refundable deposit is required in order to book and confirm every new appointment.
This deposit is to ensure that you are serious about booking your appointment and will be deducted from the total cost of your session.
We require 48 hours notice if you decide to reschedule your appointment.
If you choose to cancel your appointment, you will automatically forfeit your deposit.
- The artist you select at the time of your initial booking is the artist who will perform all following touch up sessions.
A change of artist may incur additional costs.
- Pricing is subject to change at any time. Please note that our rates may increase or vary in the case of travelling, events or in special circumstances. Travelling does not guarantee you a free touch-up appointment in your hometown. You may need to arrange to come to our Melbourne studio for any future appointments.
- You will receive your first touch-up appointment free of charge. This can be scheduled no sooner than 5-8 weeks following your first session, although later is better. We must give your skin ample time to fully heal and regenerate before tattooing it again. This touch-up appointment is highly suggested for best results. It is the clients responsibility to book this appointment and ensure it is within the suitable time frames. Additional refresher appointments will be charged depending on how much work is to be done. Refreshers are generally required every 1-2 years.